PROTEIN 38 | CARB 26 | FAT 20 | ( with bacon)
PROTEIN 31 | CARB 30 | FAT 16 | ( with turkey bacon )
PROTEIN 29 | CARB 48 | FAT 29 | ( meatless option – see below )
- La tortilla factory tortilla, GF mission Tortilla, or favorite tortilla under 35 grams of carbs.
- 2 eggs + 1/4 cup egg whites
- dash of milk ( almond, coconut, regular)
- 1 piece of bacon ( turkey bacon and tofu are also an option)
- 2 tbsp avocado or (2 slices) ( if meatless, use 1/2 an avocado)
- 2 tbsp – 1/4 cup Roasted peppers (measurement depends on how much you can fit in there — you can find these in the freezer section at trader Joe’s and most grocery stores or roast a bunch at home. )
- 3 tbsp black beans – Only if meatless option or you need the extra carbs + protein + Fiber
- A sprinkle, maybe 1 tsp or 2 tsp worth of shredded cheese.
- Scramble eggs , add a splash of almond milk & s/p to taste. Cook on stovetop.
- Prepare bacon ahead of time ( easy way — Cook in oven for 14-16 mins @ 415 )
- Slice avocado
- Defrost peppers on stovetop, microwave, or roast peppers in oven.
- Set up assembly line.
- Lay out wrap, place all ingredients above on left side of wrap, roll it up, slap some foil around it. Repeat.
Breakfast is ready all WEEK long